Penn National Gaming eProcurement Analyst in Las Vegas, Nevada
A career in gaming? At Penn National Gaming we think you’ll enjoy an exciting industry, fast-paced days and nights, diverse, enthusiastic co-workers, unlimited growth and support from one of the leaders in the industry.
The eProcurement Analyst is responsible for the day-to-day maintenance and administration of the Procure-to-Pay (P2P) platform, assisting Procurement’s strategic efforts in establishing and executing standards that increase process efficiencies and savings. This position will interact with sourcing and purchasing professionals to identify catalogs, supplier enablement opportunities, and contract content to update the P2P platform (Coupa) accordingly.
Your daily responsibilities include
• Serves as a subject matter expert team for Procurement systems (eProcurement).
• Identifies and executes on opportunities to revamp or correct item classifications and any other attributes involving item precision.
• Enables and maintains a variety of catalog types, including internal and external (i.e. punch out) catalogs.
• Manages users, groups, roles, permissions and other configuration settings, within a specific business system.
• Interprets contracts for appropriate content to be loaded into the Coupa P2P platform and loads that content for benefit of tracking, commitment, payment, and spend analysis.
• Troubleshoots master data setup/other system issues as well as interface between the Coupa P2P system and other systems.
• Provides second level business system support to end users.
• Performs end-to-end system testing and partner with stakeholders throughout the process.
• Acts as a liaison with the system provider regarding functional issues, upgrades and general system maintenance.
• Supports special projects such as new property openings and rollout of new system functionality.
• Uses various tools to evaluate system metrics such as spend, compliance to invoicing, catalog vs. non-catalog usage, etc.
• Supports training efforts surrounding current and future system enhancements.
• Other duties as assigned.
To be successful in this position it will require the following skill set
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be at least 21 years of age.
• Bachelor’s degree (B.A. /B.S.) from a four-year college or university in Business Administration, Finance, or related field preferred. One to Two years of direct work experience in analytical related roles.
• Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Functional proficiency in eProcurement systems as well as other computer software such as Microsoft Word, Power Point and Excel.
• Must be willing to work flexible hours and additional hours as needed.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients and customers.
• Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time.
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedural manuals.
• Experience with procurement operations, ERP, eProcurement, eCatalog, cXML, contract management, eRFX and eAuction strategies and technologies preferred.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Ability to read write and communicate verbally in English.
REASONING/PROBLEM SOLVING ABILITY
• Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
• Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
• Must have demonstrated interpretive and analytical skills
• Must possess and consistently demonstrate a problem solving approach, initiative, independent drive, follow-up and follow-through in the performance of all tasks, projects and communications.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Must be able to obtain gaming and racing licenses in various jurisdictions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and peripheral vision.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and must have the ability to push, pull, reach, bend, twist, stoop, stack, crouch, kneel and balance when performing job duties in varying work areas such as confined spaces.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
Employee could be exposed to an environment containing unrestricted second-hand tobacco smoke.
Something to leave you with
Penn National Gaming is more than you may realize. We have properties throughout the United States and Canada and are embarking on an aggressive growth mode. Our departments and areas of opportunity are ideal for just about any skill set. And our company-wide commitment to making sure our guests smile as much as we do means you’ll enjoy a fun working environment.
Now that you have read about who we are, here is your opportunity to see what we're about!
Location US-NV-Las Vegas
Posted Date 1 week ago (11/27/2019 1:26 PM)
Job ID 2019-70541
Casino Property Penn National Gaming, Inc.