Penn National Gaming Digital Media Assistant Manager in Lake Charles, Louisiana
Your daily responsibilities include
The following and other duties may be assigned as necessary:
• Maintain a strong presence and following on social networking sites such as Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, etc.
• Maintain a strong presence on Google, Yelp, TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, Expedia, and other review sites to ensure appropriate and regular property response.
• Work with other members of the marketing department as well as other departments to gather data to develop conversational strategies, content and applications to drive community engagement on social pages and engagement back to their platforms.
• Independently provide and execute proactive project plans for improvement and areas of growth relevant to the strategies of casino. Lead projects from initial concept to implementation and coordinate the teamwork between different departments involved.
• Coordinate with the corporate office to implement company-wide project plans.
• Experiment with new and alternative ways to leverage social media activities.
• Monitor external blogs, social networking sites and forums and participate and manage the conversations as needed surrounding the company’s brand, its representatives and customers.
• Monitor property guest service platform, Medallia, and ensure guest feedback is directed to appropriate departments. All information is tracked and appropriate reports and updates are sent to Senior Management.
• Create, implement and track audience development strategies across targeted social media communities to build relationships and brand presence.
• Work flexible hours to assist in achieving efficient coverage monitoring various sites.
• Ensure quality/conduct QC through the development of a comprehensive social media best practices plan and apply to all social media outlets.
• Make recommendations that ensure “integrated” campaign mindset (e.g. consistent messages and measurement planning) which may include search/banner advertising, social media, email marketing.
• Work with advertising to develop content and push out all electronic media to the required applications throughout the casino floor.
• Coordinate with traditional media, brand, teams, and promotions to ensure campaign details are shared internally. Be available to photograph events and promotions to be used in social media.
• Develop one presentation per quarter covering key performance improvement, developing benchmarks and highlighting specific needs in all areas of Social Marketing.
• Monitor existing campaigns to determine areas to increase ROI and review upcoming plans for relevancy and impact.
• Perform on-going research to identify tools, applications and technologies of emerging social media trends to connect, converse and share our story (including new methods of buying, targeting and tracking).
• Needs to be well-versed in SEO, Internet Marketing, Paid Search Strategies, Social Media promotional contests and software such as Hootsuite and Sprout Social, Email Marketing processes, video editing, Photoshop and Optimization techniques for: keyword, display and email marketing.
• Complies with L’Auberge standards, guidelines, and objectives and maintains administrative processes to ensure proper planning and efficient operation of department functions.
• Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs. Ensures customer service standards are followed by all team members and addresses issues as they arise. Responsible for the overall achievement of department customer service goals.
• Responsible for ensuring the compliance with all regulatory compliance within area of responsibility and reporting potential issues to Executive Management / GM.
• Maintains strict confidentiality in all departmental and company matters.
To be successful in this position it will require the following skill set
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be at least 21 years of age.
• Bachelor's degree (B.A. /B.S.) in Business or related field from four-year college or university; two or more years’ experience in compliance or governmental affairs; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Casino experience required.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft applications (World, Excel, and Outlook).
• Must have thorough knowledge of Casino Operations software and equipment.
• Must have excellent organization and communication skills.
• Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
• Must have the ability to interact with guests, staff and colleagues and resolve problems and conflicts in a diplomatic and tactful manner.
This job may or may not have supervisory responsibilities.
• Responsible for staff development and training programs.
• Responsible for rewards and recognition program to maximize employee engagement.
• Evaluates team members within department and delivers constructive feedback to employees in regards to performance.
• Provides recommendation for staffing (including interviewing and hiring) and scheduling (planning, assigning and directing work) to meet business needs.
• Manages work procedures and expedites workflow.
• Provides recommendation for employee performance (disciplining, coaching, and counseling).
Ability to read and interpret documents in English, such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. Ability to read and communicate verbally in English. Written communication skills in in English may also be required.
Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Employee must be able to qualify for licenses and permits required by federal, state and local regulations.
Location US-LA-Lake Charles
Job ID 2020-72918
Casino Property L'AUBERGE LAKE CHARLES