Penn National Gaming Count Team Manager in East Chicago, Indiana
Don’t just work. Work Happy.
A career in gaming? At Penn National Gaming we think you’ll enjoy an exciting industry, fast-paced days and nights, diverse, enthusiastic co-workers, unlimited growth and support from one of the leaders in the industry.
An individual could be successful if they possess the following.
Your daily responsibilities include
· Responsible for supervising and managing staff in theCount Room. Develops, implements and manages operational goals and monitors achievements of performance and profit objectives.
· Creates effective and efficient schedules, while maintaining labor costs, meeting staffing objectives and achieving deadlines.
· Responsible for assisting in the budget process for the department and provide recommendations; ensuring compliance to departmental budget initiatives; reporting budget concerns to manager.
· Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs. Ensures customer service standards are followed by all team members and addresses issues as they arise. Responsible for the overall achievement of department customer service goals.
· Guides employees to maintain compliance with internal controls and departmental policies and procedures
· Develops and maintains daily drop schedule and responsible for the approval process of the drop schedule.
· Ensure soft currency is accounted for and recorded in accordance with company policies and procedures.
· Manually count large amounts of currency.
· Review and compile reports generated by Soft Count.
· Ensure company assets are properly accounted for and secured.
· Account for all table games documentation.
· Oversee the maintenance of machinery used in count room operations.
· Ability to function with secured access for ingress/egress to count room.
· Responsible for ensuring the compliance with all regulatory compliance within area of responsibility and reporting potential issues to Executive Management / GM.
· Maintains strict confidentiality in all departmental and company matters.
To be successful in this position it will require the following skill set
Associate’s degree (A.A.) or Bachelor's degree (B. A.).
Two years minimum experience in count operations or similar functions.
Ability to communicate with internal and/or external guests.
Ability to read and comprehend company policy and procedures manuals, as well as departmental correspondence.
Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to guest and Cast Members.
Ability to write correspondence such as memorandums, procedures and departmental incident reports.
Ability to read, to write, to comprehend and speak English.
Ability to understand and perform duties in accordance with:
Departmental, property and company policies and standards
State Gaming Board requirements
Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
Something to leave you with
Penn National Gaming is more than you may realize. We have properties throughout the United States and Canada and are embarking on an aggressive growth mode. Our departments and areas of opportunity are ideal for just about any skill set. And our company-wide commitment to making sure our guests smile as much as we do means you’ll enjoy a fun working environment.
Now that you have read about who we are, here is your opportunity to see what we're about!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Location US-IN-East Chicago
Posted Date 1 week ago (11/26/2019 10:35 AM)
Job ID 2019-69892
Casino Property Ameristar Casino Hotel East Chicago
Position Type Regular Full-Time
Category Players Services/Cage