Penn National Gaming Payroll / A/P Coordinator in Columbus, Ohio
Don’t just work. Work Happy.
A career in gaming? At Hollywood Casino at Columbus we think you’ll enjoy an exciting industry, fast-paced days and nights, diverse, enthusiastic co-workers, unlimited growth and support from one of the leaders in the industry.
An individual could be successful if they possess the following.
Your daily responsibilities include
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following and other duties may be assigned as necessary:
Contact various department team members for any missing data.
Maintain filing systems as needed.
Assist Manager with balancing and journal entries as requested.
Process all vendor invoices for payment.
Solve problems, answering inquiries, and enforce policies while maintaining a positive working relationship with all departments.
Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
Meet all departmental or company project and assignment requirements and deadlines.
Adhere to all gaming laws and regulations.
Keep areas clean and free of safety hazards, debris and litter and perform all job duties in a safe and responsible manner.
Assist all team members with any and all job functions.
Meet department uniform, appearance and grooming requirements.
Meet attendance guidelines.
Any job duty requested as needed to promote productivity in the efficient administration of business.
Maintain data and documentation in an online filing system
Process check runs
Ensure accuracy regarding statement reconciliation
All other duties as assigned.
To be successful in this position it will require the following skill set
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be at least 21 years of age.
· Associates degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school is preferred
· Two to three years of related experience required.
· Knowledge of Excel spreadsheets and Microsoft Office
· Data entry experience is preferred
· Ability to read, analyzes, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or government regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
· Ability to work with mathematical concepts relative to the required job duties.
· Ability to solve practical problems and ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
Something to leave you with
Penn National Gaming is more than you may realize. We have properties throughout the United States and Canada and are embarking on an aggressive growth mode. Our departments and areas of opportunity are ideal for just about any skill set. And our company-wide commitment to making sure our guests smile as much as we do means you’ll enjoy a fun working environment.
Now that you have read about who we are, here is your opportunity to see what we're about!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ID 2019-56287
Casino Property Hollywood Casino at Columbus
Position Type Regular Full-Time