Penn National Gaming HR Intern in Alton, Illinois
Don't just work, work happy!
Your daily responsibilities include
• Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs.
• Responsible for ensuring the compliance with all regulatory compliance within area of responsibility and reporting potential issues to management.
• Assists team Members with inquiries, password resets, etc.
• Coordinate, promote, and communicate team member events & activities
• Provide administrative support to the Human Resources team as needed.
• Maintain, track, and audit HR documents & Company-wide distributed memos.
• Create and maintain confidential team member files including personnel files, I-9’s, drug testing, medical records and benefit documents; control confidential file access to only authorized personnel.
To be successful in this position it will require the following skill set
• Motivation to work in a fun atmosphere where you can grow your knowledge in the field of Human Rescources.
• Must display a professional, high- quality Customer Service etiquette when working with customers and co-workers.
• Have a willingness to learn and have an optimistic approach to problem solving.
• You are working towards or just completed a college-level degree in Business, Administration, Human Resources, or equivalent field of study.
Something to leave you with
Penn National Gaming is more than you may realize. We have properties throughout the United States and Canada and are embarking on an aggressive growth mode. Our departments and areas of opportunity are ideal for just about any skill set. And our company-wide commitment to making sure our guests smile as much as we do means you’ll enjoy a fun working environment.
Now that you have read about who we are, here is your opportunity to see what we're about!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ID 2019-56260
Casino Property Argosy Casino Alton
Position Type Temporary Part-Time
Category Human Resources